Wednesday, August 14, 2013

5k deal update: Volume volume volume

Apparently in my last blog post I was mistaking about the number of games. I wrote 0,8k games, but I observed theese days I reached this number only this week.
My bad :)
In the last month I played rarely, but every time I did it i was looking to play as much as I can.
For example. Since 1st of August I played 210 games (we talking about slow SnG's with 15 mins blind level) with 65 USD profit.
It's kind of a bad result since I consider this games very easy.
I intend to reach 1k games next week and close the first part of the deal. We gonna split the profit and move on to the next phase, 2k games with 60/40 cuts in the favor of the backer.
We will see how things evolve. My goal is to play as soon as possible 4,5 USD 180 ppl SnG's and MTT's.

No comments:

Post a Comment