Sunday, March 3, 2013

WBCOOP Day 3: No cash so far

3 tickets used and no cash. That's the balance of WBCOOP 2013 for me so far, but I'm looking forward to this festival.

I played only No Limit Holdem Events, and I was the agressor every time. This attitude should be rewarded some day, this week I hope :)


Event #7 wasn't much of a game. I was card dead most of the time, but with agression and timing spots I preserved my stack during first five levels. At some point I push all my chips in the middle preflop with pocket Jacks, only to running in some maniac queens. This guy was playing almost every hand, and against me had a monster. That's destiny.

Anyway, pocket jacks strikes again.



Event #8 lasted a little bit longer, but ended the same sad way. No cash and no glory. I had more opportunities to play and the fellows at the tables indulge me. After third break I was involved in a family pot where the table chip leader floped a flush and used my agression to knock me out.
Sad.

Nice to play and chat with coleagues bloggers, hope to hit some prizes in the next days.

2 comments: