Friday, March 8, 2013

WBCOOP Day 6 & 7: Poker training

Sometimes you need to take a break when you perform an activity day by day very intense results oriented. I felt that way about poker.

In the last two months my game wasn't great and my initial (january) plans are somehow were hampered because of this.

Last two days I spend time, usually allocated to play MTT's, reading the rest of the book Kill everyone and watching some episodes from EPT TV Show.



This kind of TV shows motivates me a lot. I don't know what resorts this thing moves inside of me, but it works. Every time I feel down I watch an EPT or a WSOP episode and I'm up and running LOL

I wait for this week-end to play and to enjoy the beautiful spring time.

Tonight I'll play both events 22 and 23, hoping to cash my first ticket. It will be great for morale.




1 comment:

  1. Good information here. I will post these information to my facebook page. It is really very informative for others. http://roulette-gamedownload

    ReplyDelete